EVICTO provides month-long protection for cats and dogs, with no loss of efficacy from swimming or bathing two hours after treatment. It can be used on kittens and puppies from 6 weeks of age and lactating, pregnant or breeding cats and dogs. Use EVICTO with MILPRO for complete protection.
Evicto can be used on small rabbits from 8 weeks of age. DO NOT USE in rabbits that may be used or processed for human consumption.
– Kills adult fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae (Ctenocephalides spp.) to control fleas in the environment, prevent flea infestations and control flea allergy dermatitis in dogs and cats (and rabbits).
– Prevents heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis in dogs and cats.
– Treats and controls ear mites (Otodectes cynotis) in dogs and cats; treats and controls sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei) in dogs and rabbits; and treats ear mite (Psoroptes cuniculi) in rabbits.
– Treats and controls intestinal hookworm (Ancylostoma tubaeforme) and roundworm (Toxocara cati) in cats.
– Treats biting lice (Trichodectes canis) and sucking lice (Linognathus setosus) in dogs; and treats biting lice (Felicola subrostratus) in cats.
– Treats cheyletiellosis (Cheyletiella spp.) in rabbits.